Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The article is submitted in Ukrainian or Russian and English in 2 copies, which are signed by all authors.
Each author must indicate their data in Ukrainian or Russian and English (surname, first name, middle name, scientific rank (position), scientific degree, industry of specialization, place of work, business address, postal code, business phone number or email address).
The UDC and the name of the author must be indicated on the first page, followed by the title of the article and the name of the organization on the basis of which studies, observations, etc. were carried out.
The text of the article and its materials should be edited and verified by the author. The content of the article should be practical. All tables, illustrations, a list of references and an examination certificate should be attached to the article.
- the titles of scientific articles should be informative.
- only generally accepted abbreviations may be used in article headings.
- in the translation of the titles of articles into English, there should be no transliterations, except for untranslatable names of proper names, devices and other objects with their own names; untranslatable slang is also not used.
- in the list of references should be at least 7 references. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the links. The list of cited references is submitted in accordance with generally accepted design rules.
Abstracts in Ukrainian, Russian and English should be attached to the article with the obligatory indication of the names and initials of the authors in these languages. The volume of the resume should not exceed 200-250 words. Be sure to indicate “keywords” (from 3 to 8 words) in order of importance, contributing to the indexing of articles in search and information systems. The summary is an independent source of information from the article. The summary of the original article should be structured:
a) the aim of research;
b) material and methods;
All sections in the summary should be in bold in the text. For other articles (review, lectures, exchange of experience, etc.), the summary should include a summary of the main concept of the article and keywords
Requirements for illustrative material. Illustration can be submitted in the form of: photograph, slide, radiograph, electronic file.
- The illustration must be prepared at a high quality level.
- Submitted illustrations should be consistent with the main meaning of the article.
- The illustration should be as free as possible from the inscriptions that should be transferred to the signature to it.
- Signatures to illustrations are submitted on a sheet of paper at the end of the article.
- Each illustration should have a common name.
- Illustrations should be sent in a separate envelope with the title of the article and full name of the author.
- The article should indicate the place where, according to the author, it would be desirable to place the illustration.
- An illustration submitted in electronic form must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi (scale 1:1).
Tables should be compact. The name of the columns and rows should correspond to their content, the text is submitted without abbreviations.
The article does not allow the abbreviation of words other than those generally accepted in the scientific literature. All measurements are given in SI units.
The article should contain practical conclusions and recommendations for clinicians.
The editors reserve the right to edit articles.
If the specified requirements for the design of the article are not complied with, the editors will return it to the authors without consideration.
The article should be written in the format WORD97, 98, 2000-2003; font size – 12 points.
Materials of articles accepted for publication (manuscripts, illustrations, floppy disks) are not returned.
The journal does not require authors of original (primary) research papers to assign the copyright of their published contributions. Authors grant the journal an non-exclusive licence CC BY 4.0 (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License) to using and the first publication of the original in this journal. Copyright of the manuscripts is retained by the authors, after publication authors retain rights to reuse their papers in their future printed work without first requiring permission from the publisher of the journal and share their own published articles.
The journal supports the self-archiving process. Prior to publication in the journal, authors may post a copy of their manuscript in preparation or submitted to the journal in recognized non-commercial preprint servers, public websites. Authors also are encouraged to archive their final author version of the manuscript in their institution's repositories and, if they wish, on their personal websites. Authors should cite the publication reference and DOI number on the first page of any deposited version, and provide a link from it to the URL of the published article on the journal's website.
To facilitate self-archiving of original research papers and help authors fulfil funder and institutional mandates, the journal deposits manuscripts in National Library of Ukraine by V.I. Vernadsky, Scientific periodicals of Ukraine database and different international scintificd database on behalf of authors who opt-in to this free service during submission. The journal provides depositing of articles on official website of the publisher. The full text access to published papers is free.
Names and email addresses are specified by the journal site users will be used exclusively to internal technical issues of this magazine; they are not spread and are not transmitted to third parties.